Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 98 Québec 235, Ange-Gardien, QC J0E 1E0 |
|Phone number||+1 450-293-6115|
Opening hours Open now. Today: Open 24 Hours
|Sunday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
Reviews about Marché Du Village
- 5 / 5By Sarah CYes there is a great beer selection, but that isn't all! This is a great spot to stop in on your way to either your chalet or visiting friends... You can get beautiful local products: special teas, fabulous bacon, delicious cheeses either for yourself or your hosts. You can stick up on a few basic essentials as well. Friendly and helpful staff. This will for sure be my "go to" stop on the way to the cottage from now on.November 09, 2016
- 4 / 5By Josué PlanteGreat beer selection!November 02, 2016
- 5 / 5By Chris JarryAll about the beer. They even have matured bottles if you want to try and impress your friends. Staff can help you pick if you give them cues. Worth the stop!October 17, 2016
- 5 / 5By Christian SassevilleImpressive beer selection for a small place like this.July 09, 2016
- 4 / 5By Jo MorinI visited this place for their beer selection is quite big but it's more for the rarities that they impressed me. There's always bottle you can find elsewhere available here and/or new beer tends to be receive here first. Well worth the visitJuly 04, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bakery Marché Du Village
Marché Du Village is a restaurant and bakery based in Ange-Gardien, Quebec. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.